The lack of demand for new retail, commercial and hospital construction, combined with tight credit, has shaken the structure of the real estate market. Success now requires diversification and cross selling of services—ideally rooted in a robust strategic brand foundation. We have partnered with some of the top 50 real estate developers in Asia and Middle East to transform their business and increase profitability through creative marketing techniques that builds confidence in customers
A shift in consumer values—toward austerity, sustainability and authenticity—coupled with a decrease in consumer purchasing power have made direct-to-consumer marketing more challenging than ever. Today’s brands need to understand the current drivers of consumer preference, forge an emotional connection with audiences and express their unique Brand Voice across all channels—ultimately driving toward a compelling brand experience.
We work with some of the largest Architectural and Property Development companies in the world. We understand the needs and expectations of Architects and Property Developers – Attention to detail, maintaining the integrity of their vision and design, fast turnaround and flexibility are all part of our professional service.
Our core business is built around 3D visualization solutions we tailor to Architectural firms and Property Developers to ensure their success.
Challenges and opportunities
- Cost effective marketing : The cost of materials are ever increasing and building show flats may not be the best way to satisfy the needs of the customer today. The more your consumers see you, the more they’ll want to know about you. Online consumers will buy if they’ve seen it, like it, and are convinced of it. The realism and impact that content marketing can do for real estate is unparalleled. Our clients have reported over 20 – 30% increase in sales purely because of the quality of content and the comfort it provides to its end customers. So, all channels where the confidence levels of the customer increase — the marketing office, exhibitions, online website, catalogue — must be closely aligned and monitored for maximum impact and hence, sales.
- Surreal pre-visualization: We humans visualize what we say and read. It’s only natural as a customer to want to visualize what you as a real estate developer is building. Our surreal pre-visualization in the form of still renders and creative animation helps build that confidence and visualize the project in full detail.
- Tech Savvy customers: Today’s consumer has access to information at a click – about product assortment, pricing, quality, and everything else there is to know. Given the scenario, companies can create more wallet-share by reaching out across digital channels — mobiles, interactive TVs, social communities. In-store technology like smart kiosks and digital signages hold immense potential to observe and influence shopping behavior. With traditional media failing to deliver the impact it once did, mastering ‘group’ coupons and social channels, in addition to email and search ads, rounds out a retail strategy to maximize today’s ‘convergence of opportunities.’
How CGWerks delivers business value
CGWerks is helping real estate clients solve complex business challenges and unlock their value levers by creating outcomes in three key areas: business profitability, accelerating innovation and business positioning.
- Business profitability: Helps make company’s presence felt across different channels, improve sales and gain deeper insight into consumer behavior through creative content development, technology solutions and digital marketing.
- Accelerating Innovation: We help retailers redefine their customer-centricity and make their digital commerce more effective with our cutting-edge technologies – multitouch tables, gesture based presentation, mobile and web based application.
- Business positioning: Helps position the brand as cutting edge and exemplifies a brand image to resonate with your intended customer audience.